- House Rules & Expectations
- Community Rules
- Community Amenities
- Important Contacts
- Check-Out Procedures
Traffic Rules and Parking
• Speed Limit is 10 MPH
• Parking is only allowed in designated stalls or in front of each home as long as the vehicles do not impede through traffic within the development.
• All boats and trailers must be parked in the overflow parking behind the townhomes on the West side of the highway.
• Garden City law states that each rental unit will have one parking stall per every 4 occupants allowed in the home. If you rental unit sleeps 20 occupants then you are allowed up to 5 vehicles. If you have any questions about how many vehicles you are allowed please give us a call (435)494-1663.
Animals and Pets
The resort has a strict no pet policy for both guests and owners. Pets are not permitted on any part of the resort at any time.
Smoking of tobacco or E-cigarettes in a lot or in the common areas near any lots is noxious and offensive activity and is strictly prohibited. Guests will be fined if found to be smoking on the property.
Dumpsters are provided at both the North and South ends of the resort on both sides of the highway. Please place all garbage in these dumpsters.
• Fire, Medical, Law: 9-1-1
• Utah Poison Control: (800) 222-1222
• Rich County Sheriff: (435) 793-2285
• Bear Lake Community Health Clinic: (435) 946-3660
Legacy Beach Resort Staff
(435) 494-1663 – (This number can accept calls or texts.)
Local Area Guide
House Rules & Expectations
Key Rules & Expectations
► Absolutely NO smoking in or around this property. Please go to the far corners of the parking lot so as not to allow smoke to disturb other guests.
► Absolutely NO open invite parties or large house parties of any kind.
► NO drinking games or excessive drinking.
► All community rules must be followed (see community rules below).
► Quite hours are from 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
General Rules and Expectations
► Please keep windows closed when heating or cooling the property. Heater or AC will not work when windows or doors are left open.
► If your unit has a garage please keep it closed at night or when not in use.
► Please rinse off or brush off sand outside to avoid tracking sand into the property.
► Please remember that all white towels are for use inside the property only.
►Any towels stained by sand or misuse will be charge to the card on file at $20 a towel.
►Above all the #1 rule is to have FUN! Please share your pictures and adventures with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Google.
Google: Bear Lake Legacy
Amenities and Common Areas
Common areas include the grassy area North of the clubhouse, all roads throughout the development, the sandy beach area, pool, hot tub, and clubhouse.
Clubhouse, Showers & Workout Facility
Hours: 24 hours a day with door code
Access to the clubhouse is through a digital keypad on either the North or South end of the building. (You should have received a code to the door at check in).
Pool & Hot Tub
Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm• Towels are not provided
• There is no lifeguard on duty
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied and supervised by at least one responsible adult over the age of 18.
• Please shower before entering the pool or hot tub. There are outdoor showers as well as showers located in the restrooms inside the clubhouse.
• No Glass allowed in or around the pool or hot tub.
• Individuals under the influence of alcohol are prohibited from using the pool or hot tub.
• Please note that the pool is only open Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend. The Hot tub is open year round.
Common Grass & Beach
• Please be respectful of other guests and owners and realize that when the water is high, the sandy beach next to the hot tub has limited space so please share the area.
• When the water is low you may drive down and park by the water as long as you park 100’ back from the waters edge. Vehicle movement is only allowed to go down and back. Please do not race around on the beach, it is illegal to do so and is enforced by the local law enforcement. You may drive ATV’s and UTV’s down to the water but the same rules apply to them as well.
• Please do not leave towels, blankets, umbrella, cabanas, canopy shades or frames on the beach overnight.
What do I do to Check-Out?
- 1. Please remove the sheets from any used beds and place them out side of each room. (Leave mattress pad covers on the beds.)
- 2. Remove all trash from the property and put it in the dumpsters located at each end of the Resort. (Please do not put residential garbage in the construction dumpsters.)
- 3. If there are dirty dishes, please load the dishwasher and start the cycle.
- 4. Remember to get all personal items, including phone chargers, sunglasses, swimsuits, etc. (If items are left behind and you request us to ship them back to you there will be a minimum $25 charge to pickup, package and ship the items to you.)
- 5. Unless you have made prior arrangements with us ahead of time please be courteous and be out of the property by 10:00 am so that our cleaners have the necessary time to get things ready for the next group.
Had a great time and want to come back?
We hope your stay has been enjoyable and that you made great many memories with friends and family.
As they say all good things must come to an end. But that doesn't mean you can't come back and enjoy them over and over again. We would love to have you back and as a returning customer, remember you do get a 5% repeat customer discount. When booking online at www.BearLakeCozyCabins.com use the following coupon code: REPEAT